To ensure you are able to complete the form correctly you will need to have the following to apply for Membership with the Maitland & District Cricket Association.
1. A Club name and Short name
2. Have already organised grounds/wickets for your home games
3. Decided what competition you wish to nominate for
4. You will be a representative of the club until the AGM is held and executive positions decided and notified to the Maitland & District Association board
Once approved entry by the Maitland & District Cricket Association you will then need to supply club executive contacts and registration records for your club and team members.
It is important for your club to nominate your home wicket/s to ensure the Grounds & Fixture committee allocate home games to your clubs home grounds.
Please list all grounds here
The Contact above agrees to follow and abide by the below rules
1. The contact will accept the Maitland & District Cricket Association Boards' decision of entry into a competition
2. Individual registration forms will be supplied when the Maitland & District Cricket Association accept your nomination
3. Clubs reviving their entity that are in debt to the Association must clear this debt prior to entry being accepted