1. A Club name and Short name
2. Have already organised grounds/wickets for your home games
3. Decided what competition you wish to nominate for
4. You will be a representative of the club until the AGM is held and executive positions decided and notified to the Maitland & District Association board
Once approved entry by the Maitland & District Cricket Association you will then need to supply club executive contacts and registration records for your club and team members.
1. The contact will accept the Maitland & District Cricket Association Boards' decision of entry into a competition
2. Individual registration forms will be supplied when the Maitland & District Cricket Association accept your nomination
3. Clubs reviving their entity that are in debt to the Association must clear this debt prior to entry being accepted